1. CO high temperature shift catalyst is an iron-chromium-based(±Cu) sulfur-tolerant shift catalyst
2. It has higher activity and stability
3. It can be applied to the CO conversion process in large-scale synthetic ammonia plants and hydrogen production devices such as heavy oil and residual oil.
CO high temperature shift catalyst is commonly used in pressurization and atmospheric pressure conversion processes, generally series-connected medium-transformation systems reduce the CO content at the outlet of the conversion system.
Used in the synthesis of ammonia and the petroleum industry. The high temperature shift catalyst must be sulfurized before use, the CO content of the raw material is (3-9)%, and the steam/dry gas (volume ratio) is 0.15-0.7.
1. Good low temperature activity, when the bed inlet temperature is 300 ℃, it already has a high CO conversion capacity;
2. CO high temperature shift catalyst has a significant energy-saving effect, which can reduce the steam-gas ratio at the inlet of the shift furnace and save a lot of steam consumption;
3. High strength, an average increase of more than 20%;
4. The body has low sulfur content (S≤0.025%), and the reduction and sulfur release time is short (≤45 hours);
5. Strong sulfur resistance, sulfur content in raw gas (calculated as H2S).
(Long-term sulfur content/ppm ≤210
Short-term sulfur content/ppm ≤700)
The high temperature conversion catalyst uses a special preparation process, with r-Fe2O3 as the main crystal phase. Co high temperature shift catalyst has good low-temperature activity, and can maintain high mechanical strength after the catalyst is put into operation.
The molybdenum in the catalyst is difficult to sublime at high temperature, which reduces the loss of molybdenum and ensures that the catalyst has a stable anti-sulfur capability. Through the synergistic effect of special additives and molybdenum, the catalyst activity and sulfur resistance performance are improved, and it can operate under high pressure and high space velocity.
At the inlet temperature of 280 °C, there is a high CO conversion activity; the active temperature zone is wide, the activity range is 280 °C ~ 530 °C, the operation flexibility is large, and it is easy to control
Axial Crushing Strength, kg/cm2
Surface Area, m2/g
Bulk Density, kg/L